Monday, November 08, 2010

Bangladeshi actress Bindu Latest Photo And Info

Bangladeshi actress Bindu Latest Photo And Info

After their memorable performance in award-winning film ‘Jaago’, the duo Ferdous and Bindu is set to give another tremor to their fans as they have been cast for director Rafael’s new film ’69 Patla Khan Lane'.The artists have already started shooting at different locations of the 400years-old capital.Delighted Bindu says, “I got the proposal to do the role all on a sudden. I have really liked the story and that’s why I have rearranged my schedule according to the demand of the director Rafael. Previously I have performed with actor Ferdous in the much-acclaimed film ‘Jaago’ and we have discovered a nice chemistry between us. So I hope that we are going to present our viewers a movie to remember.’Actor Ferdous says, “From the title of the movie, it is easily discernable that the story is based on the lifestyle and surroundings of the old-gold Dhaka city. It’s a different kind of story and I am enjoying the role of a ‘Dhakaiya Kutti’ who is the husband of Bindu.”


 


Bangladeshi actress Bindu latest Photo Collection.